In today’s episode of Passion for Real Estate Investments, President of Legacy Wealth Holdings, Tim Bratz, talks about his career as the multifamily king.
After graduating college in 2007, Tim got his real estate license and started brokering commercial leases. He acquired his first investment duplex property in 2009. In the same year, Tim founded Legacy Wealth Holdings, and has since built a portfolio to over $350Million and over 4200 properties. Today, he spends his time educating and coaching investors. He heads the Legacy Wealth Education program, the Little Legacy Library series, and hosts the Legacy Wealth Show. Tim holds a BSc in Marketing from Miami University, and is a Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Program graduate.
How has Covid-19 affected Tim’s business? What challenges has he faced? Hear why some investors tend to steer clear of distressed multifamily assets, how you can resolve 99% of all your issues as a landlord, and get his thoughts on the retail side of real estate.
If you want to get into real estate, or you’re looking for ways to diversify your income, or you want to hear how you can improve your business during a market downturn, this episode is for you.
Highlights from the interview
- “Since the beginning of civilization, land ownership has been the best measure of wealth.”
- “It’s not about how hard you get hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.”
- “The growth that you can experience is exponential.”
- “If you have really good management in place, that helps. If you have solid areas, tenants, and they’re not adversely affected by the jobs and the work that Covid has affected, you’re in pretty good shape.”
- “99% of all landlord issues, whether Covid’s happening or not, are mostly eliminated if you do two things: screen your tenants (make sure you have quality tenants in place), and you take care of the property.”
About Tim Bratz
Tim is the Founder & CEO of Legacy Wealth Holdings. He focuses on vision-casting, marketing, & supporting his team of “A” players. He has built his company on integrity (doing what he said he was going to do), fairness (doing the right thing), & transparency (honesty is always the best policy).
Tim has dedicated his professional life to studying wealth-building & personal finance. Working in real estate, Tim has learned how to create a passive income that allows him to live the lifestyle of his choice. His goal is to educate & empower others to become financially free through entrepreneurship & real estate investments..