Why would someone leave a high-paying engineering job and enter into real estate? What attitudes, mindsets, and knowledge does he know about real estate that can make him/her make such an unthinkable? Ryan Weiner is the person on the show who made such a mind-boggling transition, creating a different path in his freedom of life.
Real estate is a great way to generate passive income while giving you the flexibility to work on your own terms. To make it in real estate, you need to understand how to find deals, structure transactions, negotiate contracts, and manage properties. With the right mindset and knowledge base in place, anyone can make a successful transition into real estate from an engineering role.
Ryan believes that real estate is the only proven and time-tested entrepreneurial avenue to finding freedom. Everyone needs quality time to nurture their self and their family. Jobs, as high as they pay, do not give a person that opportunity. That’s why you may want to jump into real estate if you want to have the freedom to make an impact in your personal and family life.
Ryan Weimer is a Mechanical Engineer who turned into a Real Estate Investor and Entrepreneur. He now owns 50+ doors of rental properties and does 140 deals a year in Boise, Idaho. Wholesaling, Flips, Rentals, Apartment Development. Listen and learn everything about investing in the current market and what you need to be doing.
Highlights from the interview
- The reason why Ryan Weimer is so passionate about real estate investing
- Ryan’s transition journey from engineering to real estate
- Low points that made Ryan wish to leave real estate and go back to engineering
- What Ryan has been doing to determine the real value of a property in the underwriting process
- Fix and flip deals in the high-inflation market
- Multifamily investing market that Ryan is currently involved with
- What he’s doing to stay in alignment with the current market conditions
- Best ways you can reach out and link up with Ryan
- Episode wrap-up and call-to-action
About Ryan Weimer
Mechanical Engineer turned Real Estate Investor and Entrepreneur – now owns 50+ doors of rental properties and does 140 deals a year in Boise Idaho. Wholesaling, Flips, Rentals, Apartment Development