We are so excited to announce our 100th episode! We wanted to take a moment and thank our listeners for your support! We wouldn’t have made it this far without your likes, reviews, and downloads.
In today’s milestone episode of Passion for Real Estate Investments, CEO of The Redux Group, Chris Craddock, talks about his experience investing in real estate, from $10M in debt to $160M in real estate income.
Chris is a nationally certified Life Coach, a Realtor, and successful entrepreneur with multiple highly successful businesses in Washington DC. He is also the host of his own podcast, The Uncommon Real Estate Podcast. His team at The Redux Group has grown to bring in over $160Million in 2020 alone, and has become one of the top real estate professionals in the world, consistently closing as many as 65 deals a month.
What are the pain points of real estate? What are the 5 reasons that someone calls an investor rather than an agent? Hear about Chris’s debt situation, his educational programs, how he pivoted through Covid, and get his valuable advice.
If you want to get into real estate investing, or you’re trying to get out of debt, or you want to learn how to grow your income tenfold, this episode is for you.
Highlights from the interview
- “Real estate is one of the simplest paths to building wealth.”
- “Never trust a person that doesn’t walk with a limp.”
- “For every deal you do, you should get at least 2 other checks from an agent if you follow the right process.”
- “If you’re not monetizing those deals, you really need to look at what you’re doing.”
- “If you talk to enough people, you’re going to outperform a bad salesperson at day of the week.”
- “Your business is going to grow to the extent that you grow.”
- “If you could take everything that you know now, and put it into a pill, and give it to yourself so that you know what you know now 5 years ago, how much would you pay for that pill?”
- “You better find a mentor. You better find somebody that knows the path.”
About Chris Craddock
Chris Craddock is the Founder and CEO of The Redux Group, a nationally acclaimed real estate team. He is the host of the Uncommon Real Estate Podcast, a Realtor, real estate investor & coach, and entrepreneur who runs multiple successful businesses in the Washington DC Metro area and Richmond, VA). Chris’s real estate team has sold over $150 Million worth of real estate in 2020. Chris has been married for 20 years and is the proud father to six beautiful children.